Should I pay child support if my ex moves abroad with our child?

Moving to another country is a huge decision which also comes with a vast amount of administration. If you have a child and pay maintenance, then it is important to make sure you are aware of what impact the move has on payment of child support. Every parent has a legal duty to support their children until at least the age of 16, and longer if they are in full-time education. But do you still have to pay for a child who moves abroad with your ex? And if so, how is this enforced? Read on to find out more.