Is a parenting plan legally binding?

When couples separate, arrangements for the children are often a breeding ground for ongoing conflict and resentment. In order to reduce issues, some parents decide to draw up a parenting plan or agreement regulating things such as where the children will live, when they will see the non-resident parent, and holidays. Read on to find out more.