How quickly can I get a non-molestation order?

Anyone can be a victim of domestic abuse, regardless of their age, sex, ethnicity, socio-economic status, or background. Depending on the circumstances, you could apply for a non-molestation order. But how quickly can it be arranged, and can you make an application without giving your ex notice of it? Here, we set out the situation for emergency injunctions, and how quickly these can be obtained from the court.