How can I gift money to my son/daughter without it being split on divorce?

Parents are becoming increasingly reluctant to provide financial support to their adult children or provide them with monetary gifts because there are concerned that it could be swallowed up in a divorce. So, if you are an anxious parent keen to make sure family wealth intended for your adult children won’t fall into the hands of their ex-spouse, read on to find out what you can do.